- Canadian Sports Complex Named after Muslim Restaurant Chain
- Hate Groups in US Grow For Third Year: Report
- Exclusive: Meet Creators of MuzMatch–UK’s Leading Halal Dating App
- Muslim Basketballer Discusses Discrimination, Advocacy
- Baroness Warsi Laments Anti-Muslim Negative Media Coverage
- American Basketballer Kicked Out of Game Due to Hijab
- Taiwan Goes Halal to Attract Muslim Tourists
- Video Fights Hatred Against Immigrants, Muslims
MASSACHUSETTS – The Rebecca Crown Center in the US invited Somali-American Muslim basketballer Bilqis Abdul-Qaadir Wednesday to address the audience of the ‘Discover Islam’ week event, held by the Muslim-cultural ...
One thing that resonates throughout the book is the need to maintain your own person. How being Muslim isn’t about being Arab, Indian, or any other ethnicity. They explain how Islam was sent for all of mankind and how many of us converts believe that when we embrace Islam, that we are embracing a different culture.
Malcolm X, one of the symbols of the black struggle in America, has become an icon of freedom and human rights for Americans, African Americans, and Muslim Americans. In this ...
Olympic athletes are at the top of their game and we could take some lessons from them on success. Common behavioral traits of many successful athletes are seen in successful entrepeneurs ,families and everyday ...