- Ramadan & Exams: How US Muslim Children Take the Challenge
- Muslim Denied French Citizenship for Refusing Handshake
- US Muslim Students Counter Hate with Humor
- Inaugural Lecture in Contemporary Islamic Thought Launched in Toronto
- Which Countries Have the Most Muslims Per Capita?
- New Charity Platform Organizes UK Muslims’ Donations
- Scotland Western Isles Races to Get First Mosque Before Ramadan
- Indian Girl 6, Woman 75, Memorize Qur’an
HOUSTON – Mustafa Elhaj has fasted a time or two. Only nine years old, the third grader has already completed at least part of the last two year’s Ramadans, but ...
Being able to love for your brother or sister what you love for yourself is a characteristic every true Muslim should train their heart upon. What does this mean? Firstly it is the golden rule; treat others how you want to be treated. You don’t want to be backbitten, so don’t backbite others.
To succeed this Ramadan, you need not only to set Ramadan goals, but also to set them high. Starting from reading the holy Quran as many times as you could, ...